The key item of 2020 spring and summer women’s wear — dainty shirt designs
The fusion of comfort and fashion is the core key of the woven jacket. It shows the high popularity of the simple basic style.
- The reinvention of a product enhances the visual impact. A popular shirt design is a super large sleeve with a loose version that gives a charming look.
- The use of pure silk and satin shows sophistication. The V-neck design is the most important feature in making this simple sleeve look more attractive.
- A round neck shirt is a necessary product in summer. With the help of the material’s texture, it reshapes the contour. And the result is a perfect cut sleeve that gives a different volume.
- The figure-hugging silhouette is on-trend once again. The impact of a belt, fold, and asymmetrical buckles give the shirt an avant-garde fashion sense.
- Soft colors and retro patterns create a positive effect on all ages. Silk or tulle fabrics are classic styles that suit more mature women.
Design point: The artistic character in women’s clothing provides a blend of literature and arts. Designers have shown great interest in oversized sleeves. The high round neck complements the wide proportions, with a touch of beach dresses and evening jumpers. The high collar with soft pleats and close-fitting bunched sleeves highlight the rich design. They use an elastic band to create a style to enhance the shoulder. To accentuate the novel style, they exaggerated on the sleeves.
V-neck pullover shirt
Design points: For consumers who want a simple style, V-neck shirt designs have become a popular option. To cater to consumers who opt for typical styles, simple and delicate patterns lead the trend.
Blend the V-neck design with box and straight-leg styles. Use silk and satin fabrics to transform a casual look into an evening piece. Pair the V-neck shirt with a loose silhouette, with the front hem slightly shorter. As a result, this style will make it easy to tuck it halfway into shorts or pants.
In addition, the ultra-long sleeves and slits make it look modern and new. The shawl collar and hidden hook design represent modern elegance.
Design point: Aesthetic country or bohemian shirt design is a quintessential classic style every girl must-have.
Round necklines, lace inlay, ruffles, and embroidered panels create a truly bohemian chic detail.
Pair it with shorts or a mini skirt for a cool and refreshing look, bringing summer vibes. Meanwhile, the long sleeves with high collar give a simple yet fashionable character.
Waist tie and ruched shirt
Design Effect: In the 2020 spring/summer shirt design trend, a form-fitting silhouette is prominent.
Shirts in different fabrics weave with a tie-waist and seam at the waist create a flared peplum effect.
The ruched style also gives the waist a different look.
Indeed, asymmetric patterns create a sense of volume, providing an avant-garde fashion sense.
Tropical print shirt
Design point: Tropical print shirts are timeless shirt designs, giving a vibrant update to women’s wardrobes with a nostalgic and retro style. Sun, sea, trees, and the color of nature provide a vintage pattern a modern vibe.